Prague

Prague

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day one of packing down, one more to go!

Well today was my first experience with a military move! The packers showed up bright and early this morning and got right to work...for just three of them they sure pack fast! They have to come back tomorrow to finish up but it shouldn't take but a couple of hours. I have to admit it's pretty nice that they do it all :) Looks like the driver will be here Thursday morning with a crew of people to load all of the boxes and then it's off they go to San Diego! In the meantime, I'll be at the house livin' it up "David style." I'll soon be experiencing the living arrangements he has dealt with for the past four and a half weeks in San Diego...air mattress for a bed, plasticware, no tv, etc...good thing I've got graduate work to keep me busy! Speaking of graduate work...my LAST graduate class is this weekend. Yep, after Saturday no more graduate classes for me!! I'm not going to know what to do with myself when I come home from work and don't have homework to do :)

David started EKNS school this Monday, looks like it's a two week course. Mom and I are set to head out on our road trip to San Diego bright and early June 13th, I can't wait!!

Here are some pictures of today's packing extravaganza...enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. WOW Lisa, this is crazy isn't it?! I am so glad this move is the least stressful on you as it can be. OMG, that is so absolutely WONDERFUL that you are about done with your classes!! So does that mean you're about to get your master's done? That's awesome CONGRATS!!! I am 100% consumed by my last bachelor's class for the past 4 weeks, so that is why no one has heard from me. 3 more weeks I will have my bachelor's and be on my way to my master's as well! I am glad everything is going smoothly for you and can't wait to see new blog pics from when you finally arrive in SD!! YAY!! Take care and we will talk more once your move is over and once my class is done. I really miss chatting with you!! TTYS

    ReplyDelete

About Me