Prague

Prague

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello all. It's David again. I checked into my command this week and am just a tiny bit overwhelmed. The ship is enormous and I spend much time lost. I'm getting the hang of some things but still have so much to learn! Hopefully this weekend I'll get to move into a house. I've been in various hotels now for almost two weeks, and as nice as it is to have your towels changed and bed made daily, I'm ready for something a little more permanent. I thought I'd add a few images to what Lisa had already posted from our trip out here. It was a great time, and I hope I get the chance to do it again, but without the time crunch. Anyway, I hope everyone is well. Enjoy!



an artist at work

tree, utah


mountains, utah

tree and mountains, utah

nomadic wanderers

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pics and best of luck in your new job and with the move coming up!

    ReplyDelete

About Me