Prague

Prague

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Fellow 09-er Wife!

Last week, something really great happened; I found Chrissy! Who is she you ask? Well, she happens to be the wife of an OC (Officer Candidate) in David's class (09-09). We found each other on a website made available for families of military Officers. We're quickly realizing we are very much alike and email back and forth at least a couple of times a day! It's so nice to have found someone going through the exact same experience!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! The Blog is a GREAT idea! We think of you both often and were wondering how it was going. I'm so proud of you both. I'm hoping you did not get a call today but instead bought your plane ticket. I'll check in often. Thanks so much for pulling this together. I love the picture of you two in the upper right corner!
    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Jeanette!

    I'm so glad you like the blog :) Hope you guys are doing well!!

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

About Me