Prague

Prague

Sunday, January 25, 2009

8 down, 4 to go!

That's right...David has successfully completed 8 of the 12 weeks at OCS! Tomorrow is a big day because not only is it the start week 9, it is also the day they get "secured" meaning they can no longer be rolled back. They have their final PFA (personal fitness assessment) in the morning and if they pass, they're secured. This ensures his graduation on February 20th! I am so proud of David for he is one of only a few who have managed to stay with the original 09-09 class without ever being rolled!

Remember Chrissy? Well she and her 2-year-old daughter got up at the break of dawn (actually...I think even earlier than that) and drove 3.5 hours to visit her husband at the chapel at OCS. Not only did she visit her husband Jayson, but she took a picture of David and emailed it to me! I can't thank her enough for this!

I love Sundays because I know I'll get a phone call from David, which I did! He sounded really good and said everyone is preparing themselves for Monday's PFA. He said "no news is good news" as far as tomorrow goes and that if I don't hear from him, to hurry and purchase those plane tickets!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are too sweet, thanks for the kind words. :) I'm so glad we found each other too! :) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

About Me