Prague

Prague

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy First Father's Day!

A poem for daddy, from Madelyn...

Daddy’s Day
 

Today is your first Daddy’s Day,

It’s time to celebrate!

So mommy helped me write this poem

That I hope you find really great.
 

You’re the best daddy in this whole wide world,

Guessing you would like to know why?

Because you love me to the moon and back

And that is not a lie.
 

I miss you every single day

And I know you miss me too.

But we don’t have much longer now,

Till you’re home, where there’ll be lots to do!
 

I’ve got my “to do” list ready,

That’s waiting just for you.

Reading, swimming, dancing, fishing,

And can’t forget the zoo!
 

I hope you know just how much I love you

I’m so glad that you’re mine!

Feel free to turn that ship towards home,

That would be just fine!


Know I’m counting down the weeks

And let me make it clear,

That I cannot wait to see you daddy,

Standing on that pier!
 

Love,

Madelyn



1 comment:

About Me