Prague

Prague

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feeling Crafty!

This past week, David was underway for the first time since the ship came out of "the yards" (aka...months of repair). While he was gone, I decided to get a little crafty and made my first cloth nursery rhyme book and burp cloths out of cloth diapers. I have to say, both projects were super easy and I'm already looking forward to doing more! I've read (and heard) that cloth diapers make the best burp cloths so I thought, why not spruce them up a bit :)


We're really starting to count down the weeks till little Madelyn makes her arrival! As of today, we are 33 weeks and 1 day pregnant which means just 6 weeks and 6 days (or 48 days...but who is counting?) left! It's crazy to think we're getting so close and I must say the time continues to go fairly fast which I'm very grateful for.

Check out the burp cloths and see what you think - more belly pics to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me