Prague

Prague

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Gardner in Action!


So it's official, we're pregnant! We are technically 12 weeks 3 days today which means we made it past the dreaded first trimester!! I have to say overall, the first trimester was pretty good to me...a couple of weeks of just feeling nauseous all the time but other than that, I've felt great (it's great to have my appetite back)! The worst thing I have now is a cold which is rather miserable, can't wait to get over it!! Okay, back to baby :) Baby Gardner is due August 30th...about a week after school starts! We have a check-up March 3rd and then the exciting ultrasound where we find out if it's a baby girl or boy April 12th!! I have to say, now that everyone knows, it's really starting to set in. It seems like you hold your breath for the first 12 weeks and now that I can breathe, it's becoming very real! To make things even more real, check out the video of yesterday's ultrasound (proud papa took it ;) You can see Baby G moving all over the place, I think I've already watched it a half dozen times.

David and I thoroughly enjoyed telling all of our family and friends last night! My mom and sister screamed and cried for a good minute before being able to talk to us and David's parents were really surprised...I even remember Nancy saying she was speechless!! The entire evening of sharing our news was priceless, couldn't have gone better. We have already been showered with so much love and support from our family and friends, it really means a lot to us.

Lastly, enjoy some ultrasound photos from previous appointments! I still think the best part about the appointments (other than seeing baby of course), is watching David - again, priceless.

We'll continue to keep you posted and updated with the latest and greatest with this new addition!!

Love,
Lisa, David, Baby G, and Zoey




Proud Parents!


12 Week Sonogram


12 Week Sonogram - you can see the arms, legs, and spine!


Baby at 8 weeks


Baby at 6 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Baby's first video!!! While seeing the baby is amazing, I too agree that watching the proud baby-to-be's face is just priceless!! Congrats, we couldn't be more excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too damn cute! You're gonna be the perfect parents! (And if you need any tips, I'm here for ya!) LOL! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me