Prague

Prague

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rest and Relaxation Time in Malaysia!

After 127 days straight at sea, the guys and gals of BHR finally got a much needed port visit! David and another officer rented a room at a super nice hotel...as did about half the ship :) They did a little swimming, sight seeing, shopping, and celebrating the fact they were on land. My favorite part about the port visit was getting to see him via Skype!! Words can't explain how great it was to see his handsome face and hear his voice! Here are some pictures from our Skype conversations. Not much longer till I can see him in person!!! Hope everyone is doing wonderfully! Can't wait to see everyone soon :)
Love,
Lisa







1 comment:

  1. AWWW, love these Lisa! I'm so glad you got to see your hubby on Skype. I love Skype, that's how Jay and I talked when he was in Japan. I could not see him then, they didn't have video, so it's nice they do now :) I hope you are doing great and I'm so glad it's almost over! I'm sure you are still sifting through my Hawaii emails, but make sure you get al the info! It's going ot be a BLAST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me