Prague

Prague

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello everyone! I hope this finds you all doing wonderfully! I got to talk to David last night, it was so wonderful to hear his voice! Things are continuing to go well for them, David says he is so busy it's hard to keep track of what day it is. I told him that's a good thing, it'll make the months fly by :)

This past week, David and I got to do a video conference for about fifteen minutes. I went to base where everything was all set up and David went to a room on the ship that was all set up ready to go. It was great to finally see him; it was overwhelming but in a good way. It had been just about a month since I last saw him. I am very thankful we had that opportunity and hope we are able to do it again soon!!

David was able to upload some pictures from the deployment so far. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I find myself looking at the pictures of him over, and over, and over :)

Happy Halloween week!
Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me