Prague

Prague

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This one's for you mom :)

Alright, so here's the scoop. For months I've been battling these pesky little grey hairs that are rapidly making themselves at home on my head! I can't bring myself to pay salon prices to take care of the situation so instead, I decided to take matters into my own hands (with some reassurance from madre). One tube, one stained towel, and twenty-five minutes later, vualah! Not too bad for my first time :) Here are some pics for you mom, love ya!






1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady! I finally have a few minutes to get on Blogger and catch up on everyone's blogs! Haven't posted too many myself, but I'm glad to be catching up with everyone! I KNOW exactly what you mean about the greys!! I started getting gray at 17 and now I have a LOT of greys... I finally gave up on the dying, but still feel like doing it every now and then! Your hair looks great, and totally natural! You've got the most beautiful long locks! Makes me miss my long hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me