Prague

Prague

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Whale of a Good Time!

David and I spent Saturday at Sea World and had the best time! If you're ever by one, you must check it out! We saw tons of shows, toured lots of aquariums, came face-to-face with leopard sharks and we even held held star fish! We ended the evening by going on a "Wild Artic" simulated helicopter ride and eating the best dessert..."Brownie a la mode Funnel Cake," mmm! We're already ready to go back!! Enjoy the pictures from our day!






























































1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! How awesome!!! I am so glad you got to go to SeaWorld. You are right it is the best! I am so glad you two are getting in some really great QT before deployment! You are really already taking this life for all it's got and that's the way to do it! Go girl, LOL!! I am working on writing you back... I am SOOO sorry, thsi move has had me completely consumed and exhausted!! More to come!

    ReplyDelete

About Me