Prague

Prague

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week One of Three Complete!

Hi everyone! Hope this finds all doing well :) David has completed the first of three weeks at SWOS. So far he is really enjoying it! I think his favorite part is working the simulator...avoiding buoys and rescuing men overboard! He and several classmates have taken advantage of their location and have hit the town several times finding new places to eat and new sights to see...next weekend they might head to Boston!

As for me, things are going good...stressful...but good. I'm getting ready to start my LAST master's class May 1st (conveniently the same evening David returns from SWOS...ugh). We have listed our house with Midwest Property Management and are keeping our fingers crossed they find a tenant fast! I've sent out three applications and will hopefully start getting phone calls in the next couple of weeks. David and I are looking around online at homes to rent out in San Diego. We have found several possibilities and will make a decision once we can see them in person!

All-in-all, life is good. It's a bit stressful at the moment but I know it will all work itself out...just wish it would hurry up :)

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. YAY, half way there! I am glad David is enjoying SWOS. :) It is always very, very stressful before a move, but it will sneak up on you and then be over before you know it, so hang in there girly! Awesome work on your Master's! What a huge accomplishment!! I bet you are really looking forward to being done. :) keep us posted on everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me