Prague

Prague

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hey everyone! It's David, reporting from Newport, RI. I'm in the 3rd and final week of SWOS. Class has been busy, but I'm getting by. I've enjoyed being in Newport, as our accommodations are nice and the weather has been cooperative most of the time. We've had lots of chances to sample the local fare, and by now I've probably eaten my weight in seafood. This weekend I walked around Downtown Newport and took a few pictures, which was a welcome break from being on base. As nice as it's been, though, I'm looking forward to coming home for a bit before heading to San Diego. Hope everyone is doing good. Enjoy the pics!



-David


sunset on Narragansett Bay


sunset and the Newport Bridge

somebody's door

boat parts

more boat parts


somebody else's door


just a mossy seawall
and another sunset

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures David, loved those! Jayson says hello! Can't wait to see pictures of San Diego! Best luck in the end weeks of SWOS. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me