Prague

Prague

Monday, February 2, 2009

Spontaneous Weekend!


I would not generally describe myself as a spontaneous person...until now! David had heard late last week he would possibly be getting some liberty over the weekend and wanted me to come out to visit. At first we had talked ourselves out of doing it but the next day, decided what they heck! So, the next morning I booked a package deal and me and my faithful GPS headed to Rhode Island! I am so glad I took advantage of this opportunity as it turned out to be a wonderful weekend! David's class only had on-base liberty but that was fine, we enjoyed every second of being together!

I also got to meet Chrissy and her daughter Mary face-to-face :) We met up Saturday morning and drove around waiting for our husband's to be "released." It was great to finally meet her and Mary!

As of tonight, David only has 18 days till graduation and there are only 16 days until his parents, sister, my mom, and myself head out for graduation!
Enjoy some pictures I took over the weekend!



I took this as I was leaving the Navy Lodge I stayed at...the view was awesome!














2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the pictures, especially the one of you two! I had my camera and kicked myself for not remember to get a picture of you two! But that one is so cute anyway! I am so glad the weekend turned out for you and I hope you can catch up on some rest this weekend (in between the crazy busy life that you have)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love rhode island! :) those pictures make me so nostalgic for my days back in college. it looks like you had a great time! much love - Kim

    ReplyDelete

About Me